Hạng C
28/4/09
Nơi Bác ra đi...
Mình có thể tự vệ sinh lọc gió M3 được kg các bác? Trình tự tháo lắp như nào?
Vì bận quá kg có thời gian chạy lên hãng làm nên tự phục vụ e nó vậy, bác nlthanh vào giúp nhé!

Tập Lái
22/9/08
Lọc gió động cơ hay lọc gió điều hòa hả bác ? Nếu lọc gió động cơ thì đơn giản mà, tự tháo ra vệ sinh được :)

Tập Lái
23/7/08
em đã tháo em này 1 lần bây giờ nghĩ lại thấy kinh luôn . Em khuyên bác ko nên động đến nó là gì vì tháo nó phải cần đến 3 thợ làm , thời gian 1 ngày ,.

Tập Lái
22/9/08
Nếu là lọc gió máy lạnh thì vào VMC em nghĩ chỉ 10 - 15 phút với 1 thợ , em mới thay 2 tháng trước ngoài Hà nội.

Hạng D
13/3/08
www.google.com.vn
Nêu chỉ vệ sinh lọc gió thôi thì ko mất nhiều thời gian đâu, vệ sinh cả dàn lạnh thì mới mất cả ngày.
Nếu em ko nhầm (Vì em chưa sở hữu Maz 3 nhé) thì cái lọc gió ấy nó nằm phía sau cái hộp đựng găng tay phía trước ghế hành khách bên phụ đó .

Last edited by a moderator:
PM6 confirmed
Hạng D
9/10/07
Ho Chi Minh
Tham khảo từ mazda3forums.com và http://www.ozmazdaclub.com. Bác xem thử có giúp gì dc ko nhé

"Tools needed:
1) Philips head screwdriver
2) Flat head screwdriver
3) Long nose pliers
4) 12mm socket head and ratchet with extenders

Here's my replacement filter (I paid $50 for it at my local dealership):
DSC04219.JPG

There a plastic cover, right above the passenger's feet, that's held up by two tabs. Tough to explain, but too easy to remove. Push the two tabs towards the front of the car, pull down, viola:
DSC04225.JPG

There another plastic cover to the feet's left:
DSC04226.JPG

Use the flat head to pry the center plug a bit. CAREFUL, don't pry the outside plug or you'll risk scratching everything and not accomplishing anything:
DSC04227.JPG

There two twist plugs holding up the fuse box. Give each about 1 turn and the fuse box is loose:
DSC04228.JPG

Unplug each of the connectors to the fuse box by turning the black loop by 180 degrees. This was a bit tricky, but once you see how it works, it's a piece of cake to do the rest:
DSC04229.JPG

Use the ratchet with the 12mm socket to remove the two nuts from the fuse block bracket. I used two extenders to make removing them easier. There were tightened to about 980 lbs. Seriously, they were pretty tight.

DSC04230.JPG

Move the bracket and plugs away from the center console, as that's where we’ll be working next. I found that by removing the gray cable tie (in picture) from the fuse block bracket (with pliers) gives plenty of lee-way to maneuver the bracket and plugs away from the center console.
DSC04231.JPG
[link=http://www.ozmazdaclub.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=186]
[/link]
Remove the two screws holding the black sensor:
DSC04232.JPG

Unplug the white sensor connector, move both out of the way:
DSC04233.JPG

Remove the 4 screws holding the white plastic cover:
DSC04234.JPG

Slide out the bottom cabin filter (there's two, one on top of each other), then slide out the top one that falls after you take out the bottom one:
DSC04235.JPG

Here's what the inside looked like BEFORE I cleaned it out with a vac and a windexed cloth:
DSC04236.JPG

Here's what it looked like AFTER:
DSC04241.JPG

Here are the old filters above the new filters. Yes, folks, I had a tough time believing this. It made it all worth it:
DSC04242.JPG

This part was tricky. You have to slide the top filter in first:
DSC04243.JPG

Now slide it up, use your magic powers to hold it up, then slide in the bottom filter. Oh wait, I didn't have any magic powers handy! Somehow, I got it anyway:
DSC04244.JPG

Now put everything back in the way you took it out and congratulate yourself on a job well done.
**courtesy of mazda3forums.com
[link=http://www.ozmazdaclub.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=190]
[/link]