Hạng D
5/12/13
trời ơi, vô tình lân la vào box BMW thấy bài này hay quá, theo dõi nãy giờ nhìn đến tấm hình cuối cùng thấy bs 72A-098.99. e cũng ở BR luôn nè bác, e với gấu thấy xe này chạy lòng vòng BR hoài, lần nào thấy xe bác chạy ngang e với gấu cũng khen "trời,ở đâu ra con 325 đẹp quá xá,bs cũng VIP luôn, hàng hiếm:3dnhinyeu:". bác ở dg nào vậy, sáng vc e hay ăn sáng chỗ bún bò bà Hồng đường Lê Duẩn thấy bác hay chạy ngang qua đó.
Dạ a chạy tới chút xíu nữa là ngay nhà e rồi đó a..l

Tập Lái
15/9/14
Chiều nghe bác Tuấn gọi sang Bà Rịa tắm cho V2 nó sạch sẽ từ trong ra ngoài. Xong được thửa lại con K&N air intake còn gần gin của bác ấy. Lắp xong cảm giác khác hẳn, e ý ko còn thờ ơ như ngày xưa nữa, chỉ cần nhấp nhẹ là e nó là đã có phản ứng mãnh liệt như lần đầu rồi. Lâu lắm mới có lại cảm giác ấy. 1 cảm giác thật khó tả. :3dcuoigif:
Many thanks pác Tuấn.

Hạng D
5/12/13
Cũng có vài ý kiến nói lọc dầu mau làm hỏng MAF...nhưng bữa a bị bé cái nhầm...vài bữa lại lên lại..

Tập Lái
15/9/14
"Rough shifting, transmission slippage, or even a transmission that fails to engage?!? Just a little addition to this old thread. I bought my 2001 Silverado in October of 2000. I immediately installed a K&N air filter and have been maintaining it regularly. Just recently I had my transmission rebuilt (160,000 Miles). I put about 10,000 miles on the newly rebuilt transmission and started having slippage issues in second gear. The shop replaced my torque converter several times, as well as the entire transmission before reading the TSB on K&N airlifters deteriorating the mass air flow sensors ability to function properly. They cleaned the sensor and the intake manifold and to everyone’s amazement, the shifting issues went away.
Do note, this is the first issue I have had issues of this kind, and have put 170,000 miles on my truck with the K&N air filter on it. Until this day, I had never cleaned my air intake or mass airflow sensor. I don’t believe that the K&N air filter can be blamed at all. If anyone does notice an issue similar to aforementioned I would recommend a cleaning like I just performed. No need to toss out your K&N, just be sure not to over oil your filter, let it dry properly before use, and make sure you don’t damage the cotton fibers when cleaning (to maintain proper filtration of large dust and dirt particles). To anyone using K&N air filters, and even to the K&N manufacturer…. I would propose that a regular cleaning of your air intake system, including your mass air flow sensor be done at a regular interval. Say every 60,000 miles?! Just a suggestion though.
Read more: http://forums.automobilemag.com/70/...n-cost-you-thousands/page2.html#ixzz3GMz5iVIw Follow us: @AutomobileMag on Twitter | AutomobileMag on Facebook"

Tối qua đọc xong cái Thread này sáng ra test lại xe, quả thật bệnh số 2 bị chậm hoặc giựt khi tăng tốc sau khi nhả chân ga ko còn xuất hiên nữa. Cứ nghĩ do hộp số, may thay do cái Air intake gây ra. Vô tình bắt đúng bệnh cho em nó. :3dcuoi:

Reactions: LeVanAnhTuan
Hạng D
5/12/13
"Rough shifting, transmission slippage, or even a transmission that fails to engage?!? Just a little addition to this old thread. I bought my 2001 Silverado in October of 2000. I immediately installed a K&N air filter and have been maintaining it regularly. Just recently I had my transmission rebuilt (160,000 Miles). I put about 10,000 miles on the newly rebuilt transmission and started having slippage issues in second gear. The shop replaced my torque converter several times, as well as the entire transmission before reading the TSB on K&N airlifters deteriorating the mass air flow sensors ability to function properly. They cleaned the sensor and the intake manifold and to everyone’s amazement, the shifting issues went away.
Do note, this is the first issue I have had issues of this kind, and have put 170,000 miles on my truck with the K&N air filter on it. Until this day, I had never cleaned my air intake or mass airflow sensor. I don’t believe that the K&N air filter can be blamed at all. If anyone does notice an issue similar to aforementioned I would recommend a cleaning like I just performed. No need to toss out your K&N, just be sure not to over oil your filter, let it dry properly before use, and make sure you don’t damage the cotton fibers when cleaning (to maintain proper filtration of large dust and dirt particles). To anyone using K&N air filters, and even to the K&N manufacturer…. I would propose that a regular cleaning of your air intake system, including your mass air flow sensor be done at a regular interval. Say every 60,000 miles?! Just a suggestion though.
Read more: http://forums.automobilemag.com/70/...n-cost-you-thousands/page2.html#ixzz3GMz5iVIw Follow us: @AutomobileMag on Twitter | AutomobileMag on Facebook"

Tối qua đọc xong cái Thread này sáng ra test lại xe, quả thật bệnh số 2 bị chậm hoặc giựt khi tăng tốc sau khi nhả chân ga ko còn xuất hiên nữa. Cứ nghĩ do hộp số, may thay do cái Air intake gây ra. Vô tình bắt đúng bệnh cho em nó. :3dcuoi:
Voi tình lụm dc bí kiếp lun ha...

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Reactions: Tran Chau Thanh
Hạng C
23/2/14
Đợt này đi Gió Biển nhưng kẹt làm trưởng đoàn phải theo xe Cty. Hôm Sunday trưa về tháp tùng sếp ra bè Long Sơn nên ko ghé thăm Tuấn được. Sorry nhiều! Hẹn sớm có dịp thăm hội E46 BR và "siu xe" 325i BR-VT :)
Update tình hình car care cho AE tham khảo nhé.
Thân chào!

Reactions: LeVanAnhTuan