Thảo Luật Chung Lavita Garden Quan Thu Duc

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Tập Lái
12/9/14
There are many suspicion in this forum, I wonder why you havent appeared before and joined in discussion with us about others projects, you must show up that you're truly a home-buyer or be misunderstood as a agency.

Anyone who appears for the first time here would be get that suspicion :)

Well, in this forum everyone uses Tieng Viet. I can't speak Vietnamese good enough. Usually, I will just read posts using google translate without replying. We all know that Google Translate is a lousy tool, but hey at least it translates...

I only post here because there is no information on Lavita Garden

Here is an old post from mine:

https://www.otosaigon.com/threads/tham-khao-gia-can-ho-thao-dien-pearl.8618124/page-3

And yes, I was a home-buyer. I bought Thao Dien Pearl as my first home.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=128827388#post128827388

According to some people in this forum, my English is still not proficient enough, with quite a few vietnamese lecturing on my grammatical structure e.t.c.

As a first language English speaker, I am profoundly dumb-struck. I felt insulted and probably that's why my girlfriend retaliate that way as well....

I would also react badly on a bad day if I was:

1. Accused of being a "fake" foreigner. (Impersonating as a foreigner and being an agent in reality)
2. Berated on my language proficiency
3. And the latest accusation being; "Shake hand with local"...

Thank you and Good Bye. It has been an amusing ride in this forum.

Please continue to share more information.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Reactions: quanganhoto
Hạng C
18/11/14
chốn bồng lai
www.5dieu.com
Well, in this forum everyone uses Tieng Viet. I can't speak Vietnamese good enough. Usually, I will just read posts using google translate without replying. We all know that Google Translate is a lousy tool, but hey at least it translates...

I only post here because there is no information on Lavita Garden

Here is an old post from mine:

https://www.otosaigon.com/threads/tham-khao-gia-can-ho-thao-dien-pearl.8618124/page-3

And yes, I was a home-buyer. I bought Thao Dien Pearl as my first home.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=128827388#post128827388

According to some people in this forum, my English is still not proficient enough, with quite a few vietnamese lecturing on my grammatical structure e.t.c.

As a first language English speaker, I am profoundly dumb-struck. I felt insulted and probably that's why my girlfriend retaliate that way as well....

I would also react badly on a bad day if I was:

1. Accused of being a "fake" foreigner. (Impersonating as a foreigner and being an agent in reality)
2. Berated on my language proficiency

Thank you and Good Bye. It has been an amusing ride in this forum.

Please continue to share more information.

Oh man, you're the neighbor with Mr @THANHTR41 here in this forum, he's also in TDP and btw, your reg nick I saw in SSC forum, that's why I recognized I saw your username somewhere.

That's unfortunately as I told you, Vietnamese is using common in this forum as well as SSC, so if you want to join, you must share your experience as a foreigner home-buyer in VN through discussion on other threads, after that you can get useful information from us.

Dont be angry or overreact with us, using the word as your girlfriend did, easily cause to bad comments. I know your feeling now because I used to be.

Best regards,

Hạng D
4/8/11

wrong understand, shake hand to salute not to collude....vô đây đọc comment rồi nhờ bác gúc gồ dịch, còn lâu mới hiểu nổi.

Tập Lái
12/9/14
Ahhh, apologies, I didn't use Google translate to assist me. I just skimmed through the comments.

Tập Lái
12/9/14
Oh man, you're the neighbor with Mr @THANHTR41 here in this forum, he's also in TDP and btw, your reg nick I saw in SSC forum, that's why I recognized I saw your username somewhere.

That's unfortunately as I told you, Vietnamese is using common in this forum as well as SSC, so if you want to join, you must share your experience as a foreigner home-buyer in VN through discussion on other threads, after that you can get useful information from us.

Dont be angry or overreact with us, using the word as your girlfriend did, easily cause to bad comments. I know your feeling now because I used to be.

Best regards,

HI Jacques,

Yes, I do understand what you said. But unfortunately I have nothing to discuss(although I read through some other projects) though I'm only interested in tdp or lavita Garden. So I didn't post any comments in other topics.

Well, I did felt insulted and defended myself initially which I don't think is reacting badly. But soon after that, I felt slightly disappointed and at the same time find it to be an amusing experience. Well, I'm not blaming anyone though, just a simple misunderstanding.

Yeah, I can understand your feeling, in here is guilty until proven innocent, the opposite of the norm...

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Tập Lái
27/10/15
Sale giờ sáng tạo ghê, làm cười ko nhặt dc mồm, có vụ giả danh người nước ngoài lùa gà nữa ah =))
Thứ nhất, tiếng anh thì nữa nạc nữa mỡ, sử dụng grammar đúng kiểu vớ lòng =))
Tiêu đề thì nữa Anh nữa Việt
Quan trọng nhất chẳng có ông nc ngoài nào nào vào diễn đàn VN hỏi tiếng anh rồi lại đòi cm bằng tiếng việt cả.. "Có bạn dịch" thì dịch mịe nó từ lúc hỏi cho gọn còn bày đặt

Vai chưởng thật =)) =)))

Bác nói quá chí lý, cứ bày đặt tiếng anh với cả tiếng em

Tập Lái
30/12/15
TPHCM
Does anyone have any information on Lavita garden? I am a foreigner and it seems that Lavita garden is cheaper than Masteri Thao Dien. And there are universities nearby Lavita Garden, making it easier to rent out in the future.

Any comments on Lavita Garden? Should I invest in it because it is near the metro? Is the developer good?

Reply in vietnamese, I can ask my friend to translate for me.
Do you show me your email? i 'll send information to you.
Thanks & Best Regard

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.