Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Lờ... đờ :-D
18/9/04
phongluu nói:
Dự định 5% Sản lượng đc bán trên OS có ổn kg các Bác ???
39.gif
42.gif

Để mai tui post bài danh sách các TV đăng ký mua cafe trên OS hén ....:D
Vầy mình cứ tính là năm nay PhinDeli sẽ bán được 100 tấn trên OS bác nhé! :D

Hạng D
16/1/13
phongluu nói:
Bác Su nhiều ý tưởng quá .....
080402cool_prv.gif
033102flo_1_prv.gif

Tôi còn có ý tưởng nữa nè :)

Em Nguyên và "đồng bọn" nên làm 1 cửa hàng bán cà phê ở ngoại thành (để to và rẻ và không cần quá đông người). Trong cửa hàng có có mô hình 1/50 của cái PhinDeli town và 1 đoạn xa lộ I-80 chạy qua cùng exit và ram. Có cả mô hình xe hơi trên xa lộ và trong phạm vị town

Bảo đảm người ta sẽ chịu đi xa tò mò xem cái town bên Mỹ nó như thế nào. Em Nguyên và "đồng bọn" cứ thay đổi 4 mùa là bà con cứ lại xem đủ 4 lần :)

Riêng dân OS đi ra "chém gió" và ngắm mô hình (cũng như trao đổi mô hình xe) và tán gẫu thôi cũng bán cà phê khi về cũng bộn :)

Hạng D
26/10/10
SubaruLover nói:
phongluu nói:
Bác Su nhiều ý tưởng quá ..... 
080402cool_prv.gif
033102flo_1_prv.gif

Tôi còn có ý tưởng nữa nè :) Em Nguyên và "đồng bọn" nên làm 1 cửa hàng bán cà phê ở ngoại thành (để to và rẻ và không cần quá đông người).  Trong cửa hàng có có mô hình 1/50 của cái PhinDeli town và 1 đoạn xa lộ I-80 chạy qua cùng exit và ram.  Có cả mô hình xe hơi trên xa lộ và trong phạm vị town Bảo đảm người ta sẽ chịu đi xa tò mò xem cái town bên Mỹ nó như thế nào.  Em Nguyên và "đồng bọn" cứ thay đổi 4 mùa là bà con cứ lại xem đủ 4 lần :) Riêng dân OS đi ra "chém gió" và ngắm mô hình (cũng như trao đổi mô hình xe) và tán gẫu thôi cũng bán cà phê khi về cũng bộn :)

4 mùa ở Buford ? Thực tế một chút đi bác ạ :D

Hạng D
26/11/10
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23666906

By Nga Pham
BBC News, Bangkok

Pham Dinh Nguyen bought Buford in Wyoming for $900,000 (£581,000)
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

'Smallest town in US' auctioned
When Pham Dinh Nguyen learnt that he won the auction to buy Buford, the smallest town in the United States, in April last year, he felt a surge of excitement.

Mr Nguyen said at the time that it was like he had gotten hold of a slice of the famous "American dream".

"I can now say that I own something in the United States!" he said.

And the 38-year-old businessman has a plan. His tiny outpost is to become a hub for Vietnamese coffee - and it is getting a new name.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

I will make PhinDeli town a showroom of Vietnamese products and an exhibition of Vietnamese culture”

Pham Dinh Nguyen
Owner of smallest US town
Pham Dinh Nguyen admits that it was a sudden decision to take part in the bidding for the town.

"I have never been to the US before, it was the first time I set foot in the country when I went to see Buford. I did spend some time reading about it on the internet, though," he said.

The tiny town is located on Interstate 80 between Laramie and Cheyenne, the state capital of Wyoming.

It spreads across four hectares of land and consists of a petrol station, a convenience store, a garage, a post office and a three-bedroom house.

Buford was established in 1866 and it once had a population of 2,000 when the Transcontinental Railroad was built nearby. But since the railroad was re-routed, the population has shrunk to just one inhabitant.

'Cute and interesting'
The Saigon-based entrepreneur said when he first saw the town in real life, he thought it was "cute and interesting".

"I knew it was famous for being the smallest town in the United States, so I decided to enter the auction for it even though I did not have much of an idea about what I was going to do with it," he confessed.

But having borrowed money from friends and relatives, Pham Dinh Nguyen was successful. He purchased Buford for $900,000 (£581,000) from its previous owner, Don Sammons, who he made "my co-mayor of the town".

Mr Sammons bought Buford in 1992 and has been its only inhabitant since 2007.

He now manages the town on behalf of its owner, who remains in Vietnam running his trade and distribution company.

'My philosophy'

Vietnam is one of the world's top coffee producers
Pham Dinh Nguyen told the BBC he had big plans for the tiny town - including renaming it PhinDeli town in September.

"Phin is the Vietnamese word for the coffee drip filter, and Deli is for delicious," he explained.

PhinDeli is also the name of the Vietnam-produced coffee brand for which Mr Nguyen is the only distributor both domestically and overseas.

Vietnam is one of the world's top coffee producers. In 2012, it sold nearly $3.5bn of coffee overseas, $500m of which went to the US market.

"I will make PhinDeli town a showroom of Vietnamese products and an exhibition of Vietnamese culture," he said.

Some say flying the Vietnamese flag on American soil sounds too vague as a business plan.

"Of course, a business needs to bring in money, but doing business in the United States you have to look long-term," Mr Nguyen said. "You have to have a philosophy, and this is my philosophy."

It is not clear how much traffic the planned coffee hub will see, but Mr Nguyen is undaunted.

"Vietnamese filtered coffee is one of the unique pleasures my country can offer, and I hope my visitors will be able to enjoy the Vietnamese uniqueness in my town," he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hạng B1
2/4/09
fulloto nói:
Đi đâu cung thấy tuyên ngôn cafe viêt hết nhỉ
tuyen-ngon-cafe-viet.jpg

Chú này có phải Sales không mà không thấy kéo theo cái thùng?

Hạng D
3/7/12
Vậy tuyên ngôn của cafe Việt là gì bác nhỉ;)
fulloto nói:
Đi đâu cung thấy tuyên ngôn cafe viêt hết nhỉ
tuyen-ngon-cafe-viet.jpg

O.S.P.D
24/9/03
Sai Gon-Vietnam
Mới đi thị trường và mua được vài gói cà phê PHINN uống liền với cảm nhận:
1/ Phân phối nhanh: mới đó mà đã hiện diện ở tạp hoá
41.gif

2/ Bán đúng giá: 2,000 đ/gói
3/ Uống thử thấy ngon, mạnh => sẽ ủng hộ tiếp
080402cool_prv.gif

4/ Đem cho mấy cô nhân viên ở Hà Nội uống thử: khen mạnh, thơm và lạ ; sao em chưa biết hiệu này nhỉ ? Anh đi công tác mà mang theo cả cà phê à? May là trong vp có tờ báo Nhịp cầu đầu tư nên đưa cô ấy đọc luôn phần Tuyên ngôn cà phê Việt, khỏi giải thích
21.gif

Chưa bán vào Sasco hả bác HT ?

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.